Yesterday was my mother in law Rhonda's birthday! Wish we were closer to celebrate (especially because the celebration included DQ cake - we don't have DQ here and I miss it!) Anyway, I hope that some day when our little Grape gets married that I will be as good of a mother in law to his wife as Rhonda is to me. She is so gracious, caring, thoughtful, and loves me like her own! Thank you Rhonda!
I love the way she (and Chris) raised Gabe to be a respectful man who loves Jesus, loving, caring, willing to help out around the house without complaining, and with such a hard work ethic. I pray that I will be a mother who can help our children grow and develop to know and love Jesus, to have a heart for the world, and to care deeply about others.
Thanks for being a wonderful example of a godly woman, wonderful mother, and mother in law Rhonda! Love you lots! Eat a piece of ice cream cake for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment