Monday, March 3, 2014

Babies - a tiny mystery

Babies - they are so small yet change everything.

-How could this little guy make so much laundry?
-How come babies are so small, yet all baby equipment is so big and takes up a ton of space?
-How can my little boy burp and fart like a grown man?
-How can so much poop come out of such a small boy?
-How can giving Micah a bath and get him ready to leave take over an hour?
-How does he know the second I am about ready to walk out the door with him that he is hungry?
-How can he be so sound asleep in my arms and the second I lay him down in his crib be completely wide awake?
-How can his sweet little smile instantly make me smile and brighten my day?
-How can such a little boy bring so much love into our family?


Babies are a mystery, but it sure is an adventure discovering what he wants. He's been smiling a lot more lately, I just can't catch it on camera, but I'll continue to try :) Here's some updated pictures, enjoy!

 Play time
 Bath time - Mommy got this neat sponge thing that I like to lay on
 We've decided his eyes are brown, a really pretty medium brown
 Rattle time

 A little boy and his monkey
 
 Starting to get chubby - check out those thighs
 Sweet little face
 Oh so sad
 
 But Mommy makes me feel better
 And Daddy gives the best snuggles
 Who doesn't love a sleeping baby?
 He's been sleeping in his crib at night and naps
 
 I finally finished his name and Gabe was kind enough to hang it above his crib

 Thinking about smiling
 Cute outfit from his Great Grandpa and Grandma Roeming
 Tummy time
Worn out from tummy time

No comments:

Post a Comment