So I'm way late on this post, weird, its like I'm busy taking care of a baby or something like that ;)
We were so blessed to have my Mom come out four days after Micah was born. Thank goodness, otherwise we would have all starved, Gabe would have worn dirty clothes to work, and our house would be a disaster. It was so wonderful to have her here to spoil us and Micah. She is so funny, she brought with her a bunch of frozen meat from Hastings because meat is really expensive here and she had already planned meals for the week. It was great to see her unpack her suitcase along with her frozen meat :) The time flew by and I didn't want her to go (that's how it always is when we have company, I never want people to leave!)
A couple weeks later both of my folks were able to come back. They had purchased their tickets a long way in advance so we thought Micah would be a little "newer" but he was still tiny!
It was great to have them! My Dad spoiled Micah with a NE bib and hat along with a little Packer's toy. We didn't do a lot when they were here, a lot of sitting around, visiting, of course eating, and we went to Michael's to find things to decorate Micah's nursery with. Micah loved being held all the time and spoiled by his Grandparents!
Here's some pictures from their visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment