Our nursery is half office half nursery as we have a 2 bedroom apartment so you make do with what you have. It should be perfect and it will help us appreciate a bigger space some day when we have it (probably not until after residency).
I had hung some boring tan room darkening shades in the room because we live on the first floor and I'm not ok with the entire world being able to look into my home, so I just bought some cheap shades that I can leave up behind the curtains I sewed. Then I made the curtains that we hung today. I really like the fabric, the only bummer is that it's just a cotton fabric so not super thick and doesn't lay quite as nice as a heavier fabric intended for household decorating, but it will work.
I'll post more pics as we get more set up but here's first little bit of the nursery transformation :)
Gabe preparing to measure and hang the brackets
So glad I married a handy man!
The finished product. It really brings some nice life and color to the room!
Good job nesting mama!
ReplyDelete