Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Half Birthday Micah!

How can our baby be 6 months old? I don't know where the time has gone. Micah has been such a sweet blessing to our family. He is so mild mannered, easy going, and sweet (he takes after his Dad!)

He is soooooo cute. Yes we are partial but random strangers also tell us this when we are out and about. He has chubby cheeks and thighs, beautiful medium brown eyes, a generous smile, and an adorable giggle.

His current favorite activities are his jumper, playmat, being tickled, babbling (which now includes a cute little growling sound), eating food (sweet potatoes, corn, carrots, green beans, and squash),rides in the stroller, rolling from his back to his tummy,

splashing in the bath, snuggling, and chewing on anything he can get his hands on.

Part of me isn't ready for him to be 6 months old. I've really enjoyed seeing him learn and grow and I like the baby stage. I know it will be fun to see him learn and grow through out his life I will just miss his sweet baby smiles!

Happy 6 month Birthday to our sweet baby boy! Mommy and Daddy love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment